The Wine Route Casablanca Valley, located just 1 hour from Santiago and 30 km. Valparaiso, where we can appreciate the varieties of wine, including the famous Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Syrah, its processes and development, vines and wineries with history.
In addition, enjoy fine dining at exclusive restaurants, appreciate local handicrafts and natural and cultural attractions of each of the valleys.
• Casas del Bosque
• Emiliana Vineyard
Additionally you can visit their other vineyards. Ask for prices
• Catrala Vineyard
• Indómita Vineyard
• Kingston Family Vineyard
• Matetic Vineyard
• Morande Vineyard
• Veramonte Vineyard
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||From your hotel (except airport hotels)|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN TIME||9:00 AM return 14:00 hrs
14:00 return 19:00 hrs
- Check weather conditions to dress properly
- Wear comfortable clothes and flat shoes or slippers.
- Consider use of sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bring bottled water
- Make sure you have enough charged batteries and memory space your camera or Smartphone
- Be punctual and comply with tour schedules to avoid inconvenience to the group.
|Ticket type||Adulto, Niño|