VALPARAISO declared a World Heritage Site in 2003 by UNESCO and legislative seat, has a picturesque architecture, beautiful hills, ancient and colorful lifts, accompanied by important fishing centers that give us the most delicious sea dishes.
Viña del Mar provides us with the best beaches in the national coastline, the international song festival and its precious flowers clock, we can not leave the city without knowing the Moai of Easter Island and its striking casino.
• Old Valparaiso
• La Sebastiana House Museum (entrance customer account, closed Monday)
• Sotomayor Square
• Quinta Vergara
• Seaboard (Viña del Mar – Reñaca)
• San Martin Ave.
• Flowers clock
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||From your hotel (except airport hotels)|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN TIME||8:00 AM / return 16:00|
- Check weather conditions to dress properly
- Wear comfortable clothes and flat shoes or slippers.
- Consider use of sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bring bottled water
- Make sure you have enough charged batteries and memory space your camera or Smartphone
- Be punctual and comply with tour schedules to avoid inconvenience to the group.
|Month||Todo los dias de año|
|Ticket type||Adulto, Child|