One of the most important valleys in the production of fine wines in the southern hemisphere. It is characterized as an area of beautiful scenery.
Through the tour, you will visit the charming Lapostolle winery and hold a beautiful carriage ride through the Viu Manent winery and wine valley. Santa Cruz will have two hours for lunch and / or visit the Colchagua Museum, one of the best private museums in the world.
||From your hotel (except airport hotels)
||7:30 AM / return 6:00 PM
||Full day (8 to 9 hours)
||Passenger transport insurance
- Check weather conditions to dress properly
- Wear comfortable clothes and flat shoes or slippers.
- Consider use of sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bring bottled water
- Make sure you have enough charged batteries and memory space your camera or Smartphone
- Be punctual and comply with tour schedules to avoid inconvenience to the group.
|Month||April, August, December, January, February, July, June, March, May, November, October, September|
|Ticket type||Adulto, Niño|