First national vineyard in importing Chilean wines to the United States from 1903 . It was founded by Don Francisco Undurraga Vicuña , who brought various types of strains from France and Germany , which were planted in the farm Santa Ana in honor of his beloved wife, Mrs. Ana Fernandez Iñiguez.
It has beautiful gardens, plantations and “romantic” wineries, history that surround us in nature.
It concludes with an interesting and exquisite tasting of three reserve wines selected by winemaker of the vineyard.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||From SnowTours|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN TIME||14:30 return 18:30|
- Check weather conditions to dress properly
- Wear comfortable clothes and flat shoes or slippers.
- Consider use of sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bring bottled water
- Make sure you have enough charged batteries and memory space your camera or Smartphone
- Be punctual and comply with tour schedules to avoid inconvenience to the group.
|Month||April, August, December, January, February, July, June, March, May, November, October, September|
|Ticket type||Adulto, Niño|