Founded on February 12, 1941 as Santiago de Nueva Extremadura by Don Pedro de Valdivia.
We visit Santiago that through its mix avenues modernity and history, culture and striking architecture among which are The Palace of La Moneda, the Metropolitan Cathedral, Museum National History, among others.
Our Tour includes the civic center of the city, cultural centers, parks and imposing hills Santa Lucia and San Cristobal and more.
Plaza de Armas
Palacio La Moneda (not entered the palace)
Cerro Santa Lucia
Other important points
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||From your hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||In the morning at 8:30 AM br>in the afternoon at 14:00 hrs.|
- Check weather conditions to dress properly
- Wear comfortable clothes and flat shoes or slippers.
- Consider use of sunscreen
- Bring bottled water
- Make sure you have enough charged batteries and memory space your camera or Smartphone
- Be punctual and comply with tour schedules to avoid inconvenience to the group.
|Ticket type||Adulto, Niño|