One of the most historic vineyards throughout Chile.
This is where it was rediscovered Carmenere in Chile, after having been extinct in Europe.
You know the story about the wines of Chile, and also that of the 120 patriots who were saved by the former owners of the vineyard. Enjoy fine wines and visit its private museum, the Andean museum.
||From your hotel (except airport hotels)
||9:00 AM return 14:00 hrs
15:00 return 20:00 hrs
||Half day (4 to 5 hours)
||Passenger transport insurance
- Check weather conditions to dress properly
- Wear comfortable clothes and flat shoes or slippers.
- Consider use of sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bring bottled water
- Make sure you have enough charged batteries and memory space your camera or Smartphone
- Be punctual and comply with tour schedules to avoid inconvenience to the group.