Tour by the coast of poets, know where the place of Refuge our featured poet Pablo Neruda house where he earned great moments of inspiration for his poems and his beloved Matilde .
During the tour you will visit the historic town Pomaire , and know the famous craft that makes up the clay .
||From your hotel (except airport hotels)
||8:30 AM / return 16:30
||Full day (8 to 9 hours)
||Tickets to the museum
||Passenger transport insurance
- Check weather conditions to dress properly
- Wear comfortable clothes and flat shoes or slippers.
- Consider use of sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bring bottled water
- Make sure you have enough charged batteries and memory space your camera or Smartphone
- Be punctual and comply with tour schedules to avoid inconvenience to the group.
|Ticket type||Adulto, Child|